Southern Delaware Oysterfest –
Sponsored by Jack Lingo, Realtor. Benefiting Delaware Wild Lands & The Greater Lewes Foundation
Saturday April 6 12-3PM at the Beacon Motel in Lewes
Our Land Conservation Approach
- Delaware Wild Lands’ approach to conservation is unique, blending tradition with innovation.
- We leverage investments in conservation and pursue strategic initiatives that are built on more than 50 years of restoration experience and land ownership in all three of Delaware’s counties.
- And our conservation projects get results.
- We have a small, but dedicated staff, and many neighbors and friends who contribute to our success and share our commitment to conserving and restoring the lands and waters that make Delaware beautiful.
Highlights & Happenings
- Fall 2018 Newsletter (PDF)
- A video message from all of us at Delaware Wild Lands: